Registration for our HOPE Summit on April 9th closes TODAY at 5:00 PM ET! REGISTER TODAY! We are happy to announce that we will now be offering Social Work Continuing Education Accreditation (CEU, 4.5 hours of credit) for those who attend both the morning and afternoon portions of the Summit! You must attend both the morning and afternoon to receive credit. Those who have already signed up for both the morning and afternoon will receive more information about how to express interest in the CEU soon.
Our virtual summit seeks to inspire a group of leaders who will, together, champion a movement to shift how we support children and families, creating systems of care based on understanding, equity, and trust. Morning plenary sessions will feature Dr. Bob Sege’s introduction to HOPE and a snapshot of our current efforts, as well as a keynote address by Rev. Darrell Armstrong, pastor of the Shiloh Baptist Church in Trenton NJ and a nationally recognized leader on issues pertaining to child welfare and family strengthening.
In the afternoon, highly interactive working group sessions will be led by some of the leading national figures in advancing care for children. Each speaker will briefly introduce their topic, share how they are already implementing HOPE in their fields, and then engage the group in a discussion—focusing on your ideas about how to move HOPE forward in the particular area discussed. These rich discussions will inform the future of HOPE!
The complete list of afternoon breakout sessions can be found on our landing page. For these last few weeks leading up to the summit, we have been highlighting each of the amazing workshops you can sign up for. See below for a full list of blog post features:
- Spreading HOPE Summit – Afternoon Session Feature, Pt. 1: Dr. Christina Bethell and Corey Best, Dr. Bob Sege
- Spreading HOPE Summit – Afternoon Session Feature, Pt. 2: Dr. Baraka Floyd, Kay Johnson, and Dr. Charles Bruner, Chloe Yang
- Spreading HOPE Summit – Afternoon Session Feature, Pt. 3: Judy Langford and Dr. Jeff Linkenbach, Chloe Yang
- Spreading HOPE Summit – Afternoon Session Feature, Pt. 4: Dr. Melissa Merrick and Jamie Ward, Chloe Yang
- Spreading HOPE Summit – Afternoon Session Feature, Pt. 5: Jane Stevens and Dr. David Willis, Chloe Yang
REGISTER TODAY so we can see you at the Summit! We look forward to an engaging day of Spreading HOPE.