skip to Main Content
Back To Top
- Promote nurturing, supportive relationships by addressing parents’ mental health needs; encouraging play, reading aloud, and talking together.
- Help families learn to receive and share parenting information with their community.
- Support safe, stable, and protective environments by linking children and families with support for basic needs and educational programs that promote healthy development.
- Support opportunities for constructive engagement by encouraging participation in neighborhood-based or faith-based extracurricular or volunteer activities.
- Support the development of social and emotional competence through talking with parents about promoting resilience in children or connecting people to trauma-informed care.